As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Fabrication skills (Essential)
• Knowledge of weld on stainless and mild steel (Essential)
• Flexible to work extra hours when needed (Advantageous)
* Attention to detail, accurate, hardworking
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes,drilling,grinding punching brake press
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.