Workforce are recruiting for an experienced Lift Design Engineer - offering a starting salary of 28,000 - 30,000 - to work for a local Lift Design and Manufacturing Company in the Dudley area.
Role and Responsibilities
• Using software such as Autodesk Inventor to produce 3D designs and AutoCAD 2D to produce engineering drawings.
• Be able to produce GA drawings, fabrication/engineering drawings and detailed assembly drawings.
• Be able to produce calculations and select materials and components to suit needs and requirements of the customer.
• Be able to work from Customer technical specifications and survey data and develop detailed drawings for fabrication.
• Assist with design records and document administration.
• Assist with Site Surveys.
• Understand alternative materials and production methods, have technical, practical and scientific knowledge.
• To be able to use drawings, 3D models and computer designs to express creative ideas.
• To be able to produce clear, concise written reports.
• Be comfortable to explain ideas and technical data to colleagues who may not be from a technical function within the business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Minimum of 5 years' experience with a design engineering role.
• Mechanical Engineering background
• HNC or higher in Engineering and/or Design.
• AutoCAD 2D/3D and Autodesk Inventor 3D.
• Microsoft Office software.
• 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including A*-C: Maths, English and Science
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.