A day shift position has become available for an experienced Maintenance Engineer within a busy Pershore manufacturing company.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* To maintain and repair manufacturing equipment
* Develop and Implement an effective planned maintenance system
* Support the provision of good Environmental Health & Safety practises
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Self-starter with a real bias towards action and sense of urgency (Essential)
* Ability to adapt within an improving organisation (Essential)
* Well organised with a structured and logical approach to problem solving (Essential)
Qualifications and Experience:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance (Essential)
* Electrical 17th Edition (Essential)
* Maintenance of paint plant, laser cutter, brake press and welding equipment etc. (Essential) * Minimum BTEC or HNC in relevant subject (Essential)
* Project manage equipment installation, upgrades and improvements (Essential)
* Training and qualifications related to Health and Safety regulations (Essential)
* Working at height (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.