Experts in precision machining and assembly, operating within the UK and international civil and defence aerospace industries. Our expertise lies in the manufacture of 'current and aftermarket' products which cater for both production items and bespoke requirements. Privately-owned company and now seeking a CNC turner Programmer to join our highly skilled, loyal workforce.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Responsible for making parts including prototypes for the Aerospace industry.
• Making high precision components, programming from scratch with Fanuc controls.
• Be able to work to high standards with tight tolerances, be able to use a variety of checking instruments to check there own work.
• Mainly small batch work using a variety of different materials.
• Using Fanuc Controller (Specific machine candidate would work on would be Victor 36/125 with Fanuc Oi - TD controller
• Working on small batches or one-off orders for customers which must be completed to set deadlines (Batches of under 50)
• Using various equipment including CMM, Diatest probes, shadowgraph, surface finish, talysurf, various micrometers and gauges in order to check the quality of work.
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Three to five years' experience programming on Fanuc - ESSENTIAL
• We are seeking a CNC Turner preferably from the aerospace/precision engineering background and time served.
• To program from engineering drawings - ESSENTIAL
• 6 Month probation period.
• 37 hours per week. Mon - Thur 7:30am - 4:00pm. Friday 7:30am - 12:30pm
• Overtime available and paid at time and half.
• Holidays 25 days + Bank Holidays.
• Company Pension Scheme (After 6 month probation).
• Simply health Plan . (After 6 month probation).
• Life Insurance. (After 12 months)
• Starting rate would be 13.25 / 13.50, this would be negotiable for the right candidate with experience. Reviewed after six months.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.