Specialists in restoration work using Milling and Turning Equipment with CNC and conventional machines catering to almost any requirement. Services offered include specialist CNC machining of heavy-duty Gear boxes, compressors and raw castings.
Due to rapid growth we are looking for an Engineering Shop floor Supervisor, to help manage the shop floor and coordinate duties. The candidate needs to be self-motivated and be ready to take on a challenge as a lot of are jobs are one offs which makes the job so varied and rewarding.
Being a family run business, we try to get away from the factory feeling of a work shop. We are more like a team. All the work is special one off's and no batch work
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Supervising and Organising duties, liaising with customers and shop floor Engineers
• Understanding Engineering Drawings ESSENTIAL
• Experience of conventional machining and Engineering an ADVANTAGE
• Good Toolroom background an ADVANTAGE
• Experience in dealing with customers and Sales ESSENTIAL
• Preferably apprentice trained
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience
• Engineering Manufacturing background PREFFERRED
• Experience of supervising or Team leading in Engineering environment an ADVANTAGE
• Good communication skills ESSENTIAL
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.