Our client are a renowned manufacturer of high end/luxury kitchens and require a wood machinist for their busy operations.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Use of manual and power tools, including band saws etc to fabricate wood/timber to required client specification (Essential)
• Refer to and interpret technical drawings to plan machining to correct client requirement (Essential)
• Work to production schedule to ensure customers delivery requirements are met on time (Essential)
• Work closely with other colleagues and teams effectively (Essential)
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Previous experience of working as a wood machinist cutting and fabrication of wood and timber to correct specification (Essential)
• Able to use hand and power tools, including saws correctly and safely (Essential)
• Able to read technical customer drawings effectively (Essential)
• Able to work on own initiative and at other times with others (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.