Must have previous bench and assembly experience
1. Handle composite materials and follow safety and working procedures.
2. Follow stringent procedures on mixing, preparation and application of adhesives.
3. Prepare and lay up components methodically for cure utilising platen press and vacuum bagging.
4. Maintain and clean equipment and follow 5s disciplines.
5. Follow working instructions and quality processes to manufacture compliant products.
6. Ability to interpret instructions via detailed drawings, working instructions, BOMs and schedules.
7. Willingness to participate in improvement activity across the business.
1. Maintain a clean and safe working area to meet the requirements of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Policies.
2. Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to, to ensure compliance with the accredited Integrated Management System.
3. Wear PPE as required in accordance with Risk Assessments and all over written instructions.
4. Practice and maintain 5S disciplines in accordance with quality standards.
5. Ensure hazardous waste is disposed of in accordance with the company environmental policy.
6. Undertake any other reasonable management request in line with the business needs.
1. Eye for Detail and pride in manufacturing aesthetically pleasing products.
2. Able to work with minimal supervision.
3. Flexible to working hours as schedules dictate.
4. Must embrace change and be willing to adopt new skills to support all areas of the business.
5. To be flexible in a team oriented environment.
1. Comfortable in operating machines and tools in the manufacture of composite panels.
2. Previous experience in the manufacture of composite components.
3. Ability and experience of working with adhesives including epoxy resins and silicones.
4. Working with air tools (rivet gun, Riv-nut gun, sanders etc).
5. NVQ Level 2 in manufacturing would be advantageous.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.