Workforce are currently recruiting for a Technical Production Co-ordinator - offering a starting salary between £28,500 - £30,000 DOE - to work for a Curtain Walling and Cladding Company in the Dudley area.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Convert and prepare manufacturing instructions from drawings using AutoCAD, Logikal and AluCAD.
• CNC programming from detailed manufacturing drawings.
• Planning, co-ordination and control of the full manufacturing process including the development of process improvements in cost efficiency, productivity and profitability throughout the manufacturing process.
• Understand material properties and production methods, have technical, practical and scientific knowledge.
• Be comfortable to explain ideas and technical data to colleagues who may not be from a technical function within the business.
• Ability to resolve queries during manufacturing process
• Ability to offer technical support to the estimating team when needed
• Manage and control stock
• Identify additional material requirements and raise external orders, progressing and controlling outsourced orders to maintain production.
• Support, troubleshoot and resolve fabrication problems.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, Logikal and AluCAD.
• Microsoft Office software.
• Knowledge of the cladding/curtain walling/fenestration industry is essential.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1