Our client are a renowned contract toolroom who supply the automotive industry. They are seeking a Press Toolmaker for their operations.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Make new press tooling and carry out repairs, service and modifications to existing press tooling (Essential)
• Troubleshoot die manufacture and development at press trial stage (Essential)
• Reading technical drawings to ensure tooling specification is fit for purpose (Essential)
• Use of measurement equipment when required (Essential)
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Experienced press toolmaker - must be time served with manual, transfer, progression tooling experience (Essential)
• Skilled with use of all standard toolroom machinery (Essential)
• Able to troubleshoot on die manufacture and development at press trail stage (Essential)
• Able to make new press tooling to ensure it can carry out operations such as trimming, forming, drawing, cam trim and pierce, compound and multi stage progression tooling (Essential)
• Able to read technical drawings (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.