Well established Engineering company specialising in providing a bespoke and customised service across multiple market sectors. Currently looking to recruit a CNC Programmer Setter operator, responsible for programming on Mazak 2 & 3 axis machining centres.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• To write and prove out programs (Mazak).
• To plan and implement the methodology of producing the relevant components
• To set and operate machines, when no programming is required (Milling machines)
• For the successful candidate this may lead to the position of section leader
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• At least 3 years' experience CNC Programming on MAZAK machines - Essential
• Milling experience - Essential
• A general knowledge of tooling requirements, speeds, feeds etc - Essential
• A can-do attitude and a good attention to detail - Essential
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.