A position has become available for an experienced MIG Fabricator welder at a well know company in Birmingham fabricating up to 5000 litre tanks
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Working from fabrication drawings
* Using guillotines
* Folding machines
* MIG Welding Heavy Gauge
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Over 3 years' experience in fabrication
* Experience in heavy gauge MIG Welding with a proven work history
* The right person will have previous experience working with tanks or Structural steel works
* Overhead Crane licence would be an advantage
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.