Our client are a renowned manufacturer of large sanitation machinery for the food and pharmaceutical industry. They are seeking a Service Engineer for their operations.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Repair and service of sold machinery on clients sites (Essential)
• Carry out preventative maintenance, rest of machines and routine service whilst on clients sites (Essential)
• Complete relevant paperwork to sign off completed jobs (Essential)
• Ensure stocks of replacement parts and items are fulfilled and tools are kept in a safe and maintained manner (Essential)
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Experience of service/maintenance engineering with a good mechanical aptitude (Essential)
• Knowledge of working with and repair of gearboxes, conveyors and pumps (Essential)
• Electrical knowledge (Essential)
• Some degree of TIG weld experience (Essential)
• Able to travel throughout the country nationally and very occasionally internationally (Essential)
• Hold a valid UK license to drive company vehicle (Essential)
• A calm, professional attitude in front of clients at all times (Essential)
• Good using hand tools and power tools (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.