We have a vacancy within our Saffron Aero Engine Department and are currently recruiting for the role of a CNC Mill Turn Operator. We are looking for candidates who have relevant and proven experience seeking an opportunity to develop their skills and join a growing Organisation.
The role holder will be accountable for the manufacture and assembly of products in line with the Company's documented standard processes and quality requirements, including meeting individual and departmental performance targets set by the Company such as safety, delivery, quality, productivity.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieve departmental KPI's (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Productivity etc.)
• Attend and actively contribute to production meetings when required
• Conduct manufacturing and inspection processes (set/run machines, pack, assemble etc.), in accordance with documented standards
• Ensure accurate completion of production and quality documentation
• The position of Team Leader requires flexibility i.e. to move departments or positions, to meet production requirements or eliminate bottleneck
• Work overtime, when required, in accordance with Employee Handbook
• Generate and implement ideas to continuously improve individual, team and process performance through the deployment of lean manufacturing concepts
• Take ownership/responsibility for work produced so that no item is passed to the next process, unless we are certain that it meets the required quality standard i.e. ensure the team does not produce, accept or pass on poor quality.
• Driven to deliver the best, personally and for the Company
• Motivated by responsibility, an energetic self-starter who is results orientated, tenacious and deadline driven. A high degree of self-belief and desire to progress
• Able to get things done, makes things happen
• Inspirational Leader - charismatic, capable of providing clear direction for the teams and motivated to constantly drive safety, quality and production targets and efficiencies to a high standard. Promotes autonomy within the team, has a flexible approach, and encourages an ethos of managing upwards
• Effective communicator - able to engage effectively at all levels, with a flexible communication style which can be adapted to suit the audience. Able to vary approach and content to motivate, persuade, query and challenge
• Problem Solver - tenacious and will use creativity, innovation and an analytical approach to exhaust all options until a satisfactory solution is found
• Decisive - confident in making difficult decisions, balancing the analysis of data with personal judgement and taking into account the wider Company ramifications and commercial context
• Customer conscious - delivery driven
• Analytical - use of facts to drive improvement.
CONTACT CHRIS - 07342 881460
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.