Due to expansion our client is looking for a Cylindrical Grinder to join them. The role will involve High Precision Universal Grinding. Product Knowledge would advantageous but not essential.
* Precision Grinding
* Machining to high tolerances
* Undertake all aspects of Manual Universal Grinding
* Production of high quality and one offs
* Understand Basic Engineering principles, procedures and Standards
* Experience with Jones and Shipman Machines
* Ability to self-inspect and measure.
* Working hours are: 39 basic overtime available. 33 days holiday per year (to include Statutory holiday)
* Pension scheme
* Discretionary Bonus following completion of probationary review
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.