An opportunity has become available for a trainee engineer within a busy Birmingham manufacturing company.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Working within the Toolroom helping to repair and making Jigs / Fixtures / Tooling
* Also spending time with the design team learning CAD / CAM and operating CNC machines
* Completing quality inspections
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* A level Qualifications in a Science and Maths (Desirable)
* Shop floor experience on Lathes, Milling & Grinding machines advantageous (Desirable)
* Exposure to CAD (Desirable)
* Keen interest in an engineering future (Essential)
* Willing to do overtime when required (Essential)
* Positive and willing to learn new skills (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.