Job title:CNC Miller Programmer Setter Operator Fanuc
Salary: Up to 31,000 p.a.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Experience of setting, operating and proving out programmes on CNC 3, 4 & 5 axis Milling machines
• Experience on Fanuc controls
• Experience on Haas, Doosan, Mori Seiki machinery
• Working in accordance with company H&S Policy and Arrangements, compliance with Quality Standard requirements and general Company Rules.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Minimum 3 years' experience CNC machining in a similar capacity within an engineering workshop environment is desirable
• Working experience on Exotic materials
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.