15.00 - 15.50 an hour / 39 hours per week / Full time: Perm
An established engineering company is looking for a CNC Miller Programmer to join its team.
The successful applicant will be able to read drawings and setting sheets to make precision parts in a variety of materials. They should be able to work to fine tolerances to produce the components for a wide range of industries.
• Running jobs from start to finish
• Running Haas VF2 CNC milling machines
• Set up tools, jaws and fixtures on CNC machines
• Experience of working to fine tolerances
• Materials used will be mild steels, stainless steels, aluminium, engineering plastics and other non-ferrous material such as brass and copper
• Use a wide variety of measuring equipment
• Previous experience operating 3 and 4 axis CNC milling machines (Essential)
• Good, positive working attitude and excellent attention to detail (Essential)
• Experience of Haas / FANUC controls (Essential)
• Experience in Haas milling machines (Advantageous)
• Ability to examine and modify CNC programmes (Essential)
• Ability to write CNC programmes: 3-5 years (Essential)