* To set and operate CNC milling machines.
* To make adjustments to the machine settings as required.
* To ensure that the quality expectations are achieved.
* Ensure that allocated operation times are achieved.
* To be aware of and observe health and safety in the work place.
Education & Experience:
* Must be a CNC Miller
* Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
* Must be conversant with the use of inspection instruments
* Knowledge of good machine shop practices.
* 5 years' experience
* Knowledge of Fagor controls added benefit
* Knowledge of OneCNC added benefit
Working Pattern: Nights
* 37.5 hours per week
* Five day week - Monday to Friday
* Day shift 8am - 5pm (12pm finish Friday)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.