Quality Control Inspector
Salary: 29,000 per annum
My client who is a sheet metal production specialist to a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace and defence are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Control Inspector to join their quality department.
You will be responsible for the inspection, testing and product evaluation of components, sub-assemblies and complete assemblies for automotive and aerospace industries, ensuring that no defective parts are released to the customer.
Quality Control Inspector Key Requirements:
To be considered for the Quality Control Inspector role you will possess the following:
• Possess a strong background in automotive / aerospace engineering / manufacturing (Essential)
• Experience of Faro Arm - portable coordinate measuring machine (Essential)
• CMM experience with PC-DMIS software (Essential)
• Conversant in the use of measuring equipment including; Height Gauges, Calipers and Micrometers etc. (Essential)
• Proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings (Essential)
• Understanding of geometric tolerances (Essential)
• Knowledge of TS16949, APQP, PPAP (Advantageous)
• Conversant in the use of Microsoft office programs (excel, word etc) (Essential)
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 4.00pm and Friday's 7.30am - 12.30pm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company and build on future opportunities within their growing business.
Workforce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.