Job title:Systems Manager - Automotive (IATF16949)
Salary: 40,000 p.a. - 45,000 p.a.
Hours: Mon - Thu 7.00 - 3.30 / Fri 7.00 - 12.00
We are currently recruiting for an IATF16949 Systems Manager on behalf of a well-established and rapidly expanding automotive manufacturer based in Coventry.
• To represent the voice of the customer and drive best practises internally
• To ensure compliance to required standards
• To promote a culture of continuous improvement
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• The IATF16949 Systems Manager is the representative for all business systems and accreditations, i.e. IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, etc.
• Manage and Maintain system audit schedules, including Quality, Environmental, Process and Product.
• Maintain and update all business systems documentation working with the process owners to ensure documentation supports the business needs as well as complying with relevant standards.
• Manage the companies corrective action system for audit non-conformities from both internal and external audits.
• Assist with 5S improvement programme, setting up auditing and reporting.
• To monitor system performance over time.
Experience working with automotive customers. (Essential)
Experienced and Qualified internal auditor to both Quality and Environmental standards. (Essential)
Experience working in a low volume high complexity manufacturing environment. (Advantageous)
Experience implementing and managing Health and Safety systems. (Advantageous)
Experience within the Aerospace industry - AS9100D (Advantageous)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.