Salary: 35,000 - 37,500 per annum
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 08:00-17:00 and Friday 08:00-12:15
I am currently recruiting for a market global leader in the design, manufacture and implementation of intelligent handling solutions. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their in-house quality team.
Quality Engineer Role Overview:
As the Quality Engineer you will be required to maintain the Quality Management Systems focusing on ISO9001 & 14001. You will also be required to maintain procedures, processes and documentation that comprise these systems.
Quality Engineer Specific Skills and Experience
• Ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory provisions (Essential)
• Being the primary point of contact for any Q, H, S & E issues that arise in the business (Essential)
• Developing the IMS to provide real competitive advantage through the product and process quality (Essential)
• Co-ordinating internal audits (Essential)
• Managing BSI assessment visits (Essential)
• Product Quality Management (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.