A position has become available for an experienced Maintenance Engineer within a Coventry manufacturing company.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Conduct regular and scheduled preventive maintenance activities including all safety checks
* Assist in the preparation of an effective planned maintenance system
* Respond to machine breakdowns to minimise plant downtime
* Project manage equipment installation, upgrades and improvements
* Procure and maintain spares lists for all equipment
* Liaise with and ensure contractors are signed in/out, as well as all paperwork and safety procedures are adhered to
* Carry out any other duties as required by the needs of the business
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
* Experience within the automotive manufacturing environment (Desirable)
* Sewing machine repairs and maintenance experience (Desirable)
* Minimum of 5 years' experience within a maintenance environment (Essential)
* Electrical 17th Edition (Desirable)
* Time served Apprenticeship in either an electrical or mechanical discipline (Desirable)
* Training and qualifications related to Health and Safety regulations (Essential)
* A Full UK driver's license (Essential)
* A Forklift truck licence (Desirable)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.