Job title: Project Engineer
Salary: 32,000 p.a.
Hours: Mon - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm
Friday 8am - 1pm
My client who is a sheet metal production specialist to a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace and defence are looking to recruit a Project Engineer.
As Project Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring jobs are planned in a timely manner, to achieve agreed delivery schedules.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring jobs are planned in a timely manner, to achieve agreed delivery dates.
• To ensure jobs are delivered on time and smoothly.
• Liaising with Manufacturing Manager & NPI Programmes Manager regarding manufacturer and quality issues.
• Involvement in project plans, project control and quality issues.
• To Supply estimated time frames for all processes to manufacturing management at production meetings
The successful candidate for the Project Engineers position will have the following experience:
HNC or equivalent within an engineering discipline - Desirable
3 - 5 years' experience working within a Project/Manufacturing Engineers post - Essential
Experience working to automotive quality standards - Essential
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.