Salary: 35,000 - 37,500 per annum
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 08:00-17:00 and Friday 08:00-12:15
My client who is a manufacturer and supplier of technology to the automotive/automotive industries are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Engineer to join their in-house quality department based in Coventry.
Quality Engineer Role Overview:
As the Quality Engineer you will be required to look at internal process relating to quality whilst ensuring that any complaints / quality issues are investigated and resolved as soon as possible. You will be tasked with project managing and the development of continuous improvement activities based on the analysis of company KPI's. This role will also require you to ensure quality standards are achieved and maintained in the manufacturing process through establishing and maintaining key customer relationships internally and externally.
Quality Engineer Specific Skills and Experience
• Possesses a solid understanding of Manufacturing and Engineering, ideally with quality experience (Essential)
• Electronics industry or electronics knowledge / training / competence (Desirable)
• Experience of interfacing with OEM / demanding customers (Essential)
• Sound problem solving skills (8D, 5Y, root cause analysis) (Essential)
• A senior professional presence, able to talk with authority and knowledge (Essential)
• Conversant in working to ISO9001 quality management standards (Essential)
• Working knowledge and full understanding and the application of Quality Engineering tools and methodologies
• Technically orientated with the ability to understand quickly new product and process technologies (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.