Workforce are recruiting for a factory based Carpenter / Bench Joiner for a modular housing manufacturer near Dudley. The jobs is paying up to 12 per hour depending on experience, there is a clean working environment and due to business orders and ongoing need for additional staff to assist with demand. The company manufacture 1:1 Prototypes for modular homes and once confirmed and completed will be commissioned to manufacture on a full time basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• General Joinery/Carpentry duties
• Assembly of wooden frame work for modular home systems
• Work on structures, cladding and flooring - everything associated with modular homes.
• Working from drawings
• Use of power tools and hand tools
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Carpentry skills (Essential)
• Able to work on own initiative (Essential)
• Numerate & Literate (Essential)
• Perform manual labour tasks (Essential)
• Competent to work with hand tools (Essential)
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.