Our client based in Droitwich are currently looking Auto Electricians/Fitters to join their ever-expanding team.
The ideal candidate:
• Hard working
• Can work to own initiative
• Commercial Vehicle Auto Electrics: 4 years (Required)
• Able to work in a busy environment
• Excellent organisation, time management and planning skills
Day to Day duties:
• You will be responsible for the electrical fitting/testing/fault finding on new recovery vehicles
• Fault finding on used vehicles
• Assistance with hydraulics/mechanical fitting
• Making wiring loom junction boxes and ancillary equipment
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.