Leading specialist manufacturer of ball and roller bearings - Technical expertise, design and production capacity to deliver engineering solutions. Due to recent expansion we are looking for a Precision CNC Grinder to join the team on NIGHTS. Reporting to the Production Manager
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Setting and operating of Various Grinding machines
• Bryants, Ger's ,Cincinatti's, Healds, Tschudin
• Including Internal bore diameters, external diameters and Vector Grinding
• Grinding roller bearings and Ball bearings
• Manual and CNC machines working to close tolerances.
• Grinding of bearings and bearing related components
• Working to drawings provided ensuring all work is of the highest standard.
• Contributing to the maintenance of Health and Safety in the workplace.
• Promoting good housekeeping for an efficient working environment.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Experience in working in a similar role would be an advantage
• Ground components off a Magnetic chuck
• Knowledge of Shoe grinding (NOT ESSENTIAL)
• Ability to work to close tolerances.
• Experienced in using Precision Grinding Machines
• Previous experience in Grinding Bearings an advantage
• Good Problem solver
• Precise + Meticulous
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.