Workforce are currently recruiting for an experienced CAD Designer (CAD/CAM) - offering a starting salary of 30,000 - 35,000 DOE, the chance to work in a busy Design team on a variety of projects and an 08:00 - 16:30 working day - to work for a subcontract manufacturing company in the Dudley area.
Role and Responsibilities
• Using 2D and 3D software ideally AutoCAD and Inventor
• Knowledge of CAD/CAM design and sheet metal fabrication is essential
• Break down drawings into individual components to be cut and fabricated from sheet metal.
• Provide customer support when needed.
• Understand material properties and production methods, have technical, practical and scientific knowledge.
• To be able to use drawings, 3D models and computer designs to demonstrate creative ideas surrounding the Customers' requirements.
• Be comfortable to explain ideas and technical data to colleagues who may not be from a technical function within the business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Use AutoCAD and Inventor as needed
• Microsoft Office software.
• 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including A*-C: Maths, English and Science
• Knowledge or experience of metal fabrication is required.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1