Job title: Engineer - Electrical distributions
Salary: 36,500 - 42,000 p.a.
Hours: Monday - Friday
A well-established global manufacturer of one of the world's most prestigious motorcycles are looking to recruit for a Lead Engineer. Working as Electrical Distributions Engineer you will be responsible for the design of electrical distribution systems.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Design of Electrical Distribution Systems.
• Full EDS project responsibility for new bike models and variants.
• Design and development of whole vehicle electrical circuits.
• High level design and specification of a wide variety of electrical/electronic components.
• Physical layout of wiring harness and associated electrical systems.
• Generation of technical reports.
• Design for EMC.
As Electrical Design Engineer you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Hold a BEng or MEng in Electrical / Electronic engineering or have an HND level qualification and proven relevant experience. (Essential)
• Proficient in EDS design using VeSys or similar. (Essential)
• Experience in leading teams. (Essential)
• Possess a flexible working approach and the ability to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines. (Essential)
• Knowledge of CAN communication and familiarity with CANalyser / CANoe or a similar software package. (Desirable)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.