Job title: Electrical Controls Engineer
Salary: 36,500 p.a.
Hours: Monday - Friday
A well-established global manufacturer of one of the world's most prestigious motorcycles are looking to recruit for an Electrical Controls Engineer. Working as Electrical Controls Engineer you will be responsible for designing and developing Electronic Control Systems for use in Powertrain, Suspension or HMI systems.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Design of electronic control systems for use in chassis, powertrain, suspension or HMI systems.
• Design, verify and validate systems to meet Functional Systems Goals.
• Support generation of safety cases.
• Design for re-use across multiple models and variants.
• High level design and specification of a wide variety of electrical/electronic components.
• Regular liaison with project managers, manufacturing departments and chassis/powertrain/EDS/Functional safety teams.
• Generation of technical reports
As Electrical Design Engineer you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Hold a BEng or MEng in Electrical / Electronic engineering or have an HND level qualification and proven relevant experience. (Essential)
• Proficient in Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook. (Essential)
• Possess a flexible working approach and the ability to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines. (Essential)
• Knowledge of CAN communication and familiarity with CANalyser / CANoe or a similar software package. (Desirable)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.