This leading fresh produce business has undergone tremendous growth over recent years. Recent expansion within their food processing facility has ensured that they are well placed to meet customer demands.
* Ensure that good quality practice is maintained
* To maintain Quality Assurance documentation
* To understand the food safety act and its implications
* Participate in QC Meetings and monitor and deliver training
* Experience in similar food / FMCG production environment
* Highly flexible and proactive to meet the needs of an expanding business
* Good communication with a positive attitude
* A self-starter who leads by example
* Well organised, a good problem solver who can prioritise
* Open mindedness to change
* Positive can-do attitude
* Friendly, open, honest
* Constructive, self-motivated
* Supportive of peers and superiors
* Always have the customer in mind
44 hours 5days from 7 (flexibility is key)
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.