Our client based in Gloucester is currently looking for a Fabricator welder to join their team:
The Person: -
* Experienced / time served welder
* Reliable, Hardworking, Accurate, Attention to detail, All rounder
* Able to read engineering drawings
* Able to hit the ground running
* Able to work under minimum supervision
* Good knowledge of various manufacturing processes including: Drilling, Grinding, Punching, Brake Press, Guillotine, etc.
Desirable (but not essential)
* CSCS or other skills cards
* Coded welder
* Abrasive wheels, Working at Height, Confined Space awareness
* Fork lift truck license
* First Aid certification
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.