Sub-contract machine shop in the Halesowen area in the west midlands. Our field of work includes small batch work, one offs on various small to medium components from aerospace to Steam Engines and we are currently looking to recruit a programmer setter operator this is a permanent position offering a good working environment and the opportunity to work within a strong and friendly team in a thriving and successful business.
Role and Responsibilities
• Experience of operating CNC Machines with Fanuc / HAAS
• To operate relevant machines to run efficiently.
• Assist in the development of new and existing manufacturing processes and procedures to optimize performance.
• Good communication skills, Flexible can-do attitude.
• Ability to adapt to new technology and work to timetables and deadlines.
• Ability to improve and implement best practice.
Lunch time 30mins at 1pm Monday to Thursday no lunch on a Friday.
Sometimes Saturdays are required.
Rate of pay between 18,000 To 21,000 Depending on experience.
Overtime is available at 1.25 over 40hrs
Break times are 15mins at 10am Monday to Friday.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth uanderstanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.