Sub-contract machine shop in the in the west midlands. We are currently looking to recruit a CNC programmer setter operator this is a permanent position offering a good working environment and the opportunity to work within a strong and friendly team in a thriving and successful business.
Role and Responsibilities
• To Programme and Set relevant machines for operators to run efficiently.
• To accurately read and interpret engineering drawings Metric and English.
• To accurately produce CNC programs to manufacture products, on-time and to exact customer specifications using One CNCCad Cam Software XR2.
• Assist in the development of new and existing manufacturing processes and procedures to optimize performance.
• Experience of setting CNC Lathes with Fanuc Oi and a Mori-Seki SL4 on System 6
• Responsible for machining own jigs and fixtures.
• To help train/develop other personnel in all aspects of the cell.
• Good communication skills, Flexible can-do attitude.
• Ability to adapt to new technology and work to timetables and deadlines.
• Ability to improve and implement best practice.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.