World leader in forging and machining are seeking a CNC Miller to join the dynamic team in an exciting opportunity to be part of a global company which remains a family run business at heart.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Producing parts as required to the specifications and drawings.
• Operating Siemens 840D controls.
• Setting one off components using clamps, angle plates, etc.
• Software use, modelling using Solid works, programming using NCG Cam (Training will be provided on software).
• Marking off.
• Use of overhead cranes.
• Correctly identifying parts using hard stamping.
• Deburring components.
• Maintaining machinery, swarf removal, routine oiling and greasing etc.
• Carry out daily bookings.
• Adhere to and encourage health and safety methods and procedures.
• Inspection for all components throughout the process.
• Make sure all Machine Shop areas are tidy and organised.
• Forklift truck driving.
• Complete flexibility and mobility of labour as necessary.
• Report to Machine Shop Supervisor with any problems or issues when necessary. For example: any health and safety issues or machine breakdowns must be reported.
• Inspection of work. Any non-conforming processes must be reported to team leader or Manager.
• Instruct and help train other Machine Shop personnel
• Continually keeping the department of clean and tidy as possible
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.