Workforce are recruiting for an experienced Design Engineer - offering a starting salary of 24,000 - 30,000 DOE, 28 days holiday including bank holidays and the opportunity to join a family run company - to work for our client in the Kidderminster area. You will be joining a small team of designers that design bespoke systems for the CNC machinery market.
Role and Responsibilities
• Proficient in the use of Solidworks.
• Prepare all engineering drawings to be issued to the shop floor for manufacture.
• Undertake design and analysis of designs as required.
• Developing production folders and buying requisitions.
• Undertake site visits when needed.
• Understand alternative materials and production methods, have technical, practical and scientific knowledge.
• To be able to use drawings, 3D models and computer designs to express creative ideas.
• To be able to produce clear, concise written reports.
• Be comfortable to explain ideas and technical data to colleagues who may not be from a technical function within the business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Use of AutoCAD and Solidworks as needed.
• Microsoft Office software.
• 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including A*-C: Maths, English and Science
• Appropriate education for the task, may include Degree, HNC etc - Mechanical Engineering.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1