Our client is currently looking for a Plastic Fabricator
Fabricators assemble cut plastic parts , applying knowledge of working characteristics of plastics and bonding techniques, using precision instruments, hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment: They read and interpret CAD drawings, works orders, and related documentation to determine methods and sequence of operations and dimensional and finish specifications.
* Perform part finishing, cleaning, and deburring as well as other production activities.
* Trims, drills, countersinks, grinds, and finishes parts to specifications, using hand tools, power tools , and specialist equipment
* Shape, bend, bond and otherwise process plastic parts, using equipment
* Use solvents for cleaning and bonding plastic parts in a safe manner.
* Fits and assembles parts and attaches hardware and fittings using clamps, fixtures, power tools, and fasteners.
* Tends special-purpose machines, or industrial equipment to machine and fabricate plastic work pieces to specifications on a production basis.
* Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Production Manager
* Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
* Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required.
* Wear proper safety equipment and comply with company safety rules at all times.
* Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy.
* Ability to read and interpret works orders, machining instructions, and written and verbal instructions to execute work orders
* Strong knowledge of using measuring equipment
* Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
* Must be willing to accept and receive supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up
* Must be able to operate with minimal supervision once trained by following work instructions and Standard Operating Procedures
* Must be able to perform but not limited to the following tasks: drilling, tapping, deburring, forming and all bench operations
* Team work
* Attention to detail
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.