Technical Sales Support
Salary: c40,000 - 45,000 + Benefits
My client is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Due to substantial growth they are now looking to recruit for a Technical Sales professional to join their operation.
You will be tasked with understanding in detail the technical aspect of the systems portfolio for Business Units P (Powertrain) & N (Racing and Electrification). You will also be required to support and present systems to clients as well as internally to stakeholders, along with preparing technical solutions for the clients' needs or request.
• To produce technical solutions and system schematic drawings for Business Units (Powertrain) & (Racing and Electrification) which are required to support the bidding process.
• To prepare Handover Information for the Order Fulfilment organisation for successful quotes.
• To develop and maintain a level of technical expertise in the company's systems and products.
• To create quotations and to make presentations to support the sales process, using enterprise-wide tools such as Salesforce and AVL Quote.
• To develop and maintain regular harmonious relations with colleagues throughout the group along with potential, past and present customers.
• To comply with all Quality Assurance and Environmental Protection procedures pertinent to the proposed solution.
• To work proactively to find ways by which the process and products can be improved.
• To travel to the company's and customer sites to achieve the targets set for the role.
• Possess experience working as a technical sales professional gained from working in an Automotive, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering background (Essential)
• A relevant Degree or above (Essential)
• Conversant in reading technical / schematic drawings (Essential)
• Experience in creating quotations and presenting to customers (Essential)
• Previous experience of using Salesforce (Desirable)
• Computer literate (Essential)
• Strong numerical skills (Essential)
• A team player and willing to accept responsibility within the role (Essential)
• Commitment, flexibility and self-motivation (Essential)
• Full UK valid driving license along with the ability to travel internationally (Essential)
Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.