Job title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: 42,000 p.a.
Hours: Continental Shifts
Our client is a market leading tier 1 supplier into the automotive industry who are currently looking to recruit for a Maintenance Engineer to join their in-house maintenance department working on a continental shift pattern.
As Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining plant machinery such as, conveyor systems, control systems, motors & drives.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Planned, reactive and preventative maintenance (Essential)
• Plant and facilities maintenance (Essential)
• Electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting (Essential)
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Electrical bias ideally with 17th edition (Desirable)
• working within an automotive or fast paced manufacturing environment (Desirable)
• Ability to read and understand engineering diagram (Essential)
• Flexible approach to working hours (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.