An opportunity has become available for a Trainee Engineer to join an expanding team within a busy Malvern company.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Travel to customer sites and carry out calibration and servicing on various makes & models of weighing equipment, from a small laboratory balance up to a weigh bridge.
* Covering the North Birmingham, West & East Midlands area
* Assist with repairs at the Head office in Malvern
* Take part in projects for clients involving R&D work with prototypes
* Carry out installation of new goods that include setting up and calibration
* Using sales opportunities to up sell products to clients in return for a good commission
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
* PLC programming experience & a sound knowledge of all aspects of Comms (Essential)
* PC literate in Word/Excel and Windows programs (Essential)
* Apprenticeship in either an electrical or mechanical discipline or having previously worked in a technology/manufacturing environment (Essential)
* A Full UK driver's license (Essential)
* To be able to deal directly customers in a professional manner (Essential)
* Applicants must be able to work independently or as part of a team (Essential)
* Safely handle and carry weights up to 20kgs (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.