Well established precision parts manufacturer Delivering the highest standards of workmanship. As part of continued success in the defence sector we now require a skilled programmer setter operator to join the well-established team of apprentice trained professionals
DAY TO DAY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Responsible for making parts including prototypes for the Aerospace industry.
• Making high precision components, programming from scratch with Fanuc controls.
• Working on small batches or one-off orders for customers which must be completed to set deadlines (Batches of under 50)
• Using various equipment including CMM, Diatest probes, shadowgraph, surface finish, talysurf, various micrometers and gauges in order to check the quality of work.
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Three to five years' experience programming on Fanuc - ESSENTIAL
• To program from engineering drawings - ESSENTIAL
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.