Job title: Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: 35,000 - 40,000 p.a.
Hours: Mon - Friday 8am - 4pm
I am currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to work with a well-established manufacturer of safety critical components for a variety of different industries. As Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for collaborating with design, install and development of all systems affecting the product life cycle.
Suitable for: Manufacturing Quality Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Engineer, NPI Engineer
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Providing direct engineering support to production to improve and sustain products and processes.
• Looking into continuous improvement activities against targeted KPI's & metrics.
• Delivering operational process support and improvement activities for specific cells.
• Maintain the parts master creation database, BOM configuration.
• Implementing ERP systems.
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
The successful candidate for the Manufacturing Engineers position will have the following experience:
• HNC/Degree within an Engineering discipline - Desirable
• Experience with FMEA (PFMEA) & control plans - Essential
• Experience with problem solving tools such as; 8D & Ishikawa - Essential
• Lean tools & techniques - Essential
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.