Job title: CNC Programmer Setter/Operator
Salary: 30,000 p.a.
I am recruiting for a subcontract client who are currently looking to recruit for a Multi Skilled CNC Programmer Setter/Operator. As the CNC Programmer Setter/Operator you must possess the ability to Mill & Turn using Fanuc & Heidenhain controls.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• To write and prove out programs.
• To carry out both milling and turning duties as required
• To plan and implement the methodology of producing the relevant components
• To set and operate machines, when no programming is required (Milling & Turning machines)
• For the successful candidate this may lead to the position of section leader
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
_At least 3 years' experience CNC Programming using Fanuc & Heidenhain - Essential
_Milling & Turning experience - Essential
_A general knowledge of tooling requirements, speeds, feeds etc - Essential
_The ability to use offline CAD systems - Essential
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.