A position has become available for an experienced Paint Sprayer within a busy Pershore manufacturing company.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Preparation of various materials
* Mixing of Two pack paints
* Loading paint gun
* Prep and final finish
* Completing a visual and quality inspection
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Paint Sprayer (Essential)
* Experience as a Power Coater (Desirable)
* Willing to do overtime (Essential)
* Positive and Reliable (Essential)
* Must be able to work on own initiative (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.