A position has become available for an experienced TIG Welder within a busy Pershore manufacturing company.
Day to day duties will include the following:
* To weld via TIG Aluminium parts (Essential)
* Receive component parts from previous stage and check components to drawings (Essential)
* Set welder and weld as required to drawing specification (Essential)
* Use jigs and fixtures to build components to drawing tolerances (Essential)
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Experience of TIG welding with Aluminium (Essential)
* Willing to do overtime (Essential)
* Positive and Reliable (Essential)
* Must be able to work on own initiative (Essential)
* Able to adapt to needs of production work (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.