As part of the quality group you are responsible for conducting all aspects of inspection and ensuring the manufacturing department is supported in its daily quality requirements.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• 1st off inspection using CMM, Faro Arm and conventional measuring equipment
• Compilation of QC documentation and records
• Quality of own work
• Dimension ISIR
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Quality inspection background/previous experience
• Ability to interpret drawings
• Ability to use conventional measuring equipment
• CMM operation preferred but not essential (training will be provided)
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.