Workforce are recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor - offering a starting salary of 35,000 - 45,000 DOE - to work for our client in the Gloucester area. Experience in lightweight construction methods would be a distinct advantage.
Role and Responsibilities
• Quantity Surveying responsibilities on multiple sites throughout the UK.
• Must be able to prepare and submit monthly valuations.
• Will be required to read and understand contract documents.
• Required to price and submit variations to sub-contract by liaising with estimating, design and site team and then liaise with main contractor to agree variations.
• Attend design meetings with clients and the company's design team to provide commercial support to designers.
• Will be based at the companies head office in Gloucester, but will regularly travel to different sites throughout the UK.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1