Job title: CNC Programmer Setter/Operator
Salary: Circa 28,000
Hours: 6-2 / 2-10
I am recruiting for a market leader in their field since the mid 1800's. The client in question are currently looking to recruit for an CNC Programmer Setter/Operator working on multiple machines using Fanuc controls.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• To write programs online.
• To carry out turning duties as required
• To plan and implement the methodology of producing the relevant components
• To set and operate machines, when no programming is required
• To be able to competently read engineering drawings
• For the successful candidate this may lead to the position of section leader
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
_At least 3 years' experience CNC Programming (online) using Fanuc - Essential
_Turning experience - Essential
_A general knowledge of tooling requirements, speeds, feeds etc - Essential
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.