we are working closely with a large, local and highly successful global manufacturing business, located in central Redditch. Due to increased company demand, the vacancy for a full time permanent Mechanical Fitters/Testers has been created, this role would suit individuals that have extensive Mechanical Fitting/Testing experience, gained from a large manufacturing organisation preferably. Ideally you would be available to start immediately or within a short working notice period.
• To build high pressure, reciprocating compressor blocks of various sizes within the designated time frames, to high standards.
• Build a wide variety of sub-assemblies for compressors and aftermarket use.
• To build custom engineered compressor sets with limited instruction.
• Accurately read and interpret general arrangement drawings, manuals and written instructions in order to produce a quality product.
• To record all relevant test results using computer software.
• Repair of the end product should final tests show area failures.
Previous experience in a similar role
NVQ In mechanics would be an advantage
Experience of working from drawings
Assembling and testing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 20,000.00 to 22,000.00
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.