Our client is a specialist in the manufacture of small pressings and components for the automotive industry.
The setting and maintenance of slide machines (Hennan & Froude 4). Set Bihler slide machines.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
• Set and maintain company slide machines. (Essential)
• Extensive hands on knowledge with Hennan & Froude 4 & Bihler machines. (Essential)
• The ability to use effectively surface grinding and milling machines. (Essential)
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Supervisory and Team Leader experience.(Essential)
• Natural experience working with the aforementioned machines with extensive hands on attitude.(Advantageous)
• Good team player who can work effectively as part of a close knit team. (Advantageous)
• Work effectively under pressure. (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.